Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

VIDYA BALAN TURNS AN ITENM FOR 'FERRARI KI SAWAARI'!!




Vidya Balan turns an item for ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’!Bollywood actress Vidya Balan after doing the sensuous role in the movie ‘The Dirty Picture’ is now ready to do another full-fledged item song. Vidya will soon be seen Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s upcoming flick ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’, will see an item number. This is the first time, Vidya will be grooving to an item track. Earlier, we have seen Ms Balan gyrate sultrily to songs like Ooh La La and Naak Mukka in The Dirty Picture.
             The actress is promoting new film ‘Kahaani’. She said, “Mr. Vinod Chopra called me. He is my director. He asked me whether I wanted to do it or not. I was like I will absolutely do it,”
“He asked me to watch the film and hear the song first and then decide. But I would have done it anyway. “He is like a school I belong to. He respected me so much and showed me the film and the song is fun,” she added.http://www.facebook.com/Road2tinselville


IF YOU LIKE IT THEN SHARE IT.............


No comments:

Post a Comment