Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SAIF ALI KHAN





An interview with Saif Ali Khan revealed his experience as an actor as well as a producer before the release of AGENT VINOD.


  • What’s more stressful – acting or production?                                                   

For me nothing is stressful and it shouldn’t be for anyone as such. I like what I do whether be it production or acting. On one hand where acting is about learning the lines and saying them, production on the other hand is entirely creativity. I enjoy both. Under extreme pressure one needs to take a break in order to work efficiently. You can’t go out screaming and howling everytime.


  • You have shot at various locations around the world for this film, which has been your favourite?


All the locations we have shot in were marvellous. My favourite was Morocco. It has beautiful on screen locations and possesses a really rich and active film culture. The makeup artist , the junior artist …all were enjoyed their part there to the fullest.
               
  • Will the ban on AGENT VINOD in Pakistan make lose out on revenue?


Pakistan has banned many a films of ours. KURBAAN , for instance was banned too there. In this case the maximum we lose out would be a crore.

  • Nowadays a lot of big movies are also being released in 3D. You didn’t consider doing the same for AGENT  VINOD ?


Personally I do not like 3D, but my son does. And I feel films that are converted into 3D is just for the sake of making them look better. We didn’t want to do any such thing in ours only to avoid making a heck out of it.

  • There were rumours that you were very active even on the directorial front of AGENT VINOD?


No, it was nothing of the like. Definitely, I was active but our director Sriram Raghavan was the captain of the ship.  But yes, if I felt something could have been done differently I used to suggest him and then he would explain me his opinion.

  • Was Kareena the first choice for the film?

          Yes absolutely, there’s no space for a second thought. She was apt for the role.
  •  Will there be any sequel of AGENT VINOD ? If yes..will it have you and Kareena both in it?

          The films sequel depends on how it goes. Though I hope it goes well! And if we make a sequel  
           Agent Vinod will be there with a new cast in it.
            
  • Any plans for getting into direction?

          Absolutely not! I am primarily an actor and want to continue working as an actor only.
       





 IF YOU LIKE IT THEN SHARE IT........

No comments:

Post a Comment